Here you can find documentation for previous versions of Docusaurus.
- Added iPadOS as a separate platform.
- FnObserve based APIs added for customizing network monitoring.
- Added ability to track and report app force close due to ANR in Android.
- Added ability to track frozen frames from 700ms in Android in both debug and release flavours of the Android SDK.
- Added ability to track AppHangs in both debug and release flavours of iOS and watchOS framework.
- Setting ANRThresholdInMilliseconds in @Observe annotation is now invalidated.
- Deprecated @Observe based annotation in Android. Replaced with @FnObserve annotation.
- Deprecated whiteListCrashes API. This API will be removed in a future version.
- Deprecated ActivateFrameRateTracking key. This key is now moved to FnObserve key within info.plist in iOS and watchOS.
- Deprecated ScreenLoadDelayInSeconds API. Replaced with screenLoaddelayTimeout API.
- Deprecated preventCrashReporting API. Replaced with disableCrashReporting API.
- Deprecated DataBlackList API. Replaced with maskedDeviceData API.
- Deprecated issueRaiseFrequencyInHours API. Replaced with issueRaiseFrequency API.
- Added ability to detect and report slow/jank frames and frozen frames in Android and iOS apps.
- Added ability to detect App Hangs in iOS and watchOS apps.
- Activity trail will now contain the latest 60 markers in an app session instead of markers from 1 minute of prior to an issue occurrence.
- Added analytics support for issues.
- Added support for offline caching of issues in case dashboard sync fail.
- Bug fixes and Optimizations.
- Deprecated Fn.setFrameRateThreshold API in iOS and watchOS.
- Optimized Fn.call() based function and feature tracking.
- Implemented Fn.start() and Fn.end() based function and feature tracking.
- Upgraded OkHttp version 4.9.1.
- OkHttp conflict resolution strategy section added to documentation.